Pre-registration is now open for the 50th Annual Kenda Stumpjumpers Desert 100!!
Avoid the long lines and pre-register now!!
If you are not sure what Desert 100 Race Class to enter, be sure to check out our Class Picker. All the class specifics are broken down and explained there.
All of the Kenda Stumpjumpers Desert 100 events are for motorcycles only. No quads, ATVs or SXS are allowed on the property.
- All of the pre-registration forms are fillable PDFs.
- Please open the correct form (links are above here) on your computer and type in all your information.
- Don’t forget to X the box for the class you are entering.
- Click on the ‘Click Here to Print‘ button to print out your completed form.
- Sign and date the printed form.
- If you are filling out the entry for a minor, be sure to sign and date the Parent Portion of the entry.
- Fill out one form per person per event entered.
- If you are signing up for the Team class for the Desert 100 Race, please follow the specific Team directions on the pre-registration form to bundle both riders information and entries together.
- Total up all your entries and write a check in US Dollars for the balance.
- Enclose the pre-registration forms along with your check into your envelope, address it, put a stamp on and mail it in to the address below.
All Pre-Registration Forms must be received by March 30, 2020.
Mail in your completed form(s) and payment to:
Please type your info into the form as it can be challenging to read your scribbling when it comes time for us to enter it all in.
We look forward to seeing you on April 4th and 5th for the 50th Annual Kenda Stumpjumpers Desert 100!!!
Questions regarding registration? Email us at SJMCSignup@gmail.com
Please be sure to check out our great sponsors and vendors. Click HERE